Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan of action!

3 posters

Go down

Plan of action! Empty Plan of action!

Post by Santus Fri May 03, 2013 9:34 am

I already whispered my ideas to the majority of the guild, but I'll leave an explanation here as well. Prepare for the wall of text of the century!

First part is about our guild. Lately we are having problems regarding the size of our team. 10 players were enough in T8, but now we face more enemies. This way we can keep freecapping, but we are forced to avoid battles. I think noone like playing this way.
We are losing members: some are quitters, some just wants to zerg and prefer numbers, some don't like my manners (Do I have manners at all? Lol). I will never understand how these players can get any satisfaction but... ok. Have fun in mediocrity.
Recruiting is hard cause roaming requires a lot of effort. Fighting outmanned has to require effort. Effort is not for everyone. That's all.

Second part is about our server. Surmia is the bandwagon server of the month, everyone knows it. Bandwagon brought problems: queues on some maps, lag, skilllag, lag, low fps, lag, lag and fucking lag. Our enemies were renown as small/medium teams runners. Our huge numbers forced them to zerg and blob. Now the matchup is a total shitty mess.

How to solve this problems?

I'd like the bandwagoners to leave, and RoS to become the server it was before their arrival. But they will leave only when they start to lose. If we rank up to T6 or even T5 there will be even more zergs, queues and shit. IMO the only solution is a transfer to another server.
There are 4 medium population servers below our ranking. Vabbi and fow are pretty dead servers, and WSR is mostly a pve server. Despite the current matchup, I think GH is a good server. I'm gathering information about GH and its guilds, community and so on.
I haven't decided yet, I'm still evaluating a tons of things.

About the guild. If we transfer I'll bring only the best members. Let's say 10 or less people. If I find a guild that suits our ideals and game style, I'll consider a merging. Merging with a guild like us would be just OMG. Just think about what a 15-20 members roaming team can do.

I'm currently reading this forum: http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/forum.php?s=436d9fb6861e8dc88b0bf1e815a7a1a1

I'm interested in SOE guild. http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/1225-SOE-Warband-is-recruiting

They got a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7BK_mCYwQm8 Reminds me of our videos.

I spoke to their leader. I went to their Mumble.

Ok I even had sex with their girlfriends but pls don't tell anyone.

I talked to 6-7 of our members, and they are willing to follow our guild path. I need to talk to Smoking cause he wasn't online yesterday. Kynok is still uncertain, but he doesn't know my surname is Corleone. So Kynok be careful if you have a horse, a cat, a dog, or even a hamster. Cause I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Next days we'll talk a lot about what to do. Stay tuned!

Santus

Back to top Go down

Plan of action! Empty Re: Plan of action!

Post by Smoking Fri May 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Hey im quite happy to see this as i've ben thinking the same latly, hasnt ben quite the same since this bandwagon started, and i Think i switch of servers could be in order.

Checked out soe, they seem like a fine Guild and joining them i Think would be great fun. However i'de put a Word in for my home server FoW, i transferred from them when i joined thian because i was looking for the teamplay our Guild was offering, wich btw im really happy with. this is where i have all my friends outside of thian and would love to hang out with them again. im still in my old Guild and honestly they have ben picking on me to come back, and im sure they would love it if i brought all you fellas with me. They dont have any voice ip however and its not all wvw Guild but many there does alot of wvw. (actually its wvw mainly but all you part timers pvers can make some new snuggy fluffy friends too). Also i Think theres a number of people there that would join in on our roaming team.

theres downsides with FoW though, constatly outnumbered, Always loosing, lots of pugs and not many good commanders, and not alot of people spending Money on upgrades. However things might have gotten better since now they are finally doing well in their matchup (best score i seen fow had Before was maybe 10% of the winning server.)

I do however Think that we would make a very fine contribution to the server. In fow we'de really matter, not so much in Gunnars tbh.

edit: also i Think fow has the highest italian population of any server. maybe makes some guys in the Guild happy ^^ (the italian Guild PvP is pretty good tbh!)(but dont you darew switch to it and leave me alone ;P)

Smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoking Fri May 03, 2013 3:47 pm

oh also, blue perception... need i say more? come to fow and find out Wink

Smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tret Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Smoking wrote:

edit: also i Think fow has the highest italian population of any server. maybe makes some guys in the Guild happy ^^ (the italian Guild PvP is pretty good tbh!)(but dont you darew switch to it and leave me alone ;P)

i have to tell you a thing...we don't like italian players! but shh it's a secret!

Tret

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoking Sat May 04, 2013 1:44 am

oke then theres almost no italians on fow in that case xD

Smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down