Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild development plan

Go down

Guild development plan Empty Guild development plan

Post by Santus Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:59 am

Guild development plan:

1) Reach 50 active members. When we reach 50 members I’ll start to kick inactive players. 50 is not a limit, it’s just the minimum size to ensure we can run a team of around 10 members every evening. Our goal is to have a number of 10-15 in the team. At the moment I am the only one that leads the team. I need someone to lead the team on my “free evenings”.
2) Work on communication. Every guild member has to register to this forum, and post a message on presentations thread. We don’t require a lot of information about you… Just let us know you are here, and who you are ingame. When we play in wvw every team members must be logged on Mumble. You’re not required to speak, you are just required to listen.
3) Work on builds and team composition. A glass cannon thief is useless for the team! We’ll use this forum to work around our builds and our roles in the team.
4) Work on WvW strategies. We’ll start from simple tasks like the right timing of skills during an engage. We’ll work on how to engage a group, how to defend a chockhold, how to disengage from combat, how to use combo fields and blasts. We’ll study the map in depth to use it at our advantage.
5) You decide! This isn’t a comprehensive list. I need your help to expand it. We’ll work on all the elements that surround our guild.

In the next weeks I’ll divide this section of the forum in more parts, to make it more user friendly. I’ll keep recruiting both ingame and via forum, but I need help in doing so. Spam guild message while ingame, send on this forum everyone that isn’t registered already, make newcomers to download and use Mumble. Help newbies to develop their build. Use your fantasy! Help this guild and let every member have a better game experience!

Santus

Back to top Go down

Guild development plan Empty Re: Guild development plan

Post by Santus Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:36 am

After kicking inactives and fake wvwers our guild is down to 40 members. I'm not satisfied of some members, cause they don't represent and they can hardly be considered part of our guild. I'll let them stay until we reach 50 members again, then if they haven't changed their way of playing I'll kick them.

My starting idea was to have a team of 10-15 players. I'm going to increase the size to 15-20, cause after the last patch our enemies are running big mono zergs.

We started a selective recruitment. We are especially looking for Elementalists, Mesmers and Necros. We need 2 elementalists, 1 mesmer and 1 necro. We accept other classes too. About Thieves... Playing a thief in our team requires exceptional skill and a custom build. Before recruiting a Thief explain him that he will be forced to adapt his gamestyle.

Smoking will lead the team when I'm not online, or when I can't lead. When he leads you have to follow him like you follow me. If you don't listen to him he won't get angry, but I will.

We are doing a good job and I think we are growing in the right direction.

Santus

Back to top Go down