Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AoE Spam

4 posters

Go down

The AoE Spam Empty The AoE Spam

Post by Santus Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 am

Everybody know that roaming is based on fast aoe spam over a small/medium area. The common mystake when charging the enemies is to waste the attacks on a single detached target. Due to the team size, I can't call the target on an enemy. That's why I AM THE TARGET! You don't need to target an enemy, just aoe on me. If your skill requires a target, ofc aim to the enemy closest to me. I am the best target because:
1) I am the first the charge;
2) I am a big Norn female;
3) I have the target on my head;
4) My aoe are at melee range, so where I'm attacking there are always enemies;
5) I always go for the stacked groups of enemies.

Some classes, like support guardians, lack heavy aoe damage. This is not a problem. Stack on me and spam 1. Usually autoattack has some aoe capability. Guardians with staff/hammer/sword and Thieves with sword/shortbow are exceptional with skill 1.

Santus

Back to top Go down

The AoE Spam Empty Re: The AoE Spam

Post by Dmytro Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 am

You are not big Norn female, my necro is bigger

Dmytro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tret Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

I think we should focus on this topic, many times someone of the party switch the target on enemies and the 90% of the time is really hard to replace the target on santus, So DON'T SWITCH THE TARGET PLS or someone of us have to lose time during the figth to replace it.

About guardian support aoe is not a problem just switch mace/shield or staff with gs or hammer and guardian get a lot of good aoe

Tret

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoking Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

+1 tret. Dont switch targets!!! also seems like sometimes target is lost, not sure if there is a timer or not, or if its just when target dies, but if there is a timer resetting it once in a while out of fights is a good idea.

Smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum